Sunday 21 August 2016

Bullet Journal: Journal with Purpose Six Week Challenge - Week 3

This weeks challenge with Helen over at Journal with Purpose made us think about where we would like to be in 5 years time to continue us on our journey to this things we thought about in week 1 of the challenge. And also where we would like to be in a year to keep us on track. 

I liked this challenge as I find it easy to dream of where I will be in a few years, and planning to aim for those dreams seems easier than looking at where I am now in my life.

Once again I have blanked a couple of entries out so I am honest with myself.



I am on vacation from Wednesday for three weeks - something I have been looking forward to since we booked it!! If I get a couple of minutes to do the last three challenges when I am away I will, otherwise I will have to play catch up when I get back :)

Stay crafty,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment