1. Add black gesso with a baby wipe - I didn't have any black gesso so I used Docrafts Artiste acrylic paint in Noir. Black Gesso definitely needs to go on the shopping list!
2. Add torn magazine fragments.
3. Add texture paste through two different stencils - I used IndigoBlu Super Thick Slap it On through the Texture IndigoBlu stencil and the graffti stencil from TimHoltz (sorry I can't find a link for this one. I got it on EBay!!)
4. Add Paint or spritz with two different colours - I used Perfect Pearls Mists in Blue Raspberry and Pewter. These are now discontinued. I haven't really used them before and to be honest they are not my favourite product. They are very wishy washy.
5. Add marks with bubble wrap - I added dabs of Docrafts Artiste acrylic paint in Ice Blue. This has a lovely pearly sparkle to it.
6. Add a focal collage image - This is a picture of Dali from a leaflet I got when I visited the Dali Museum, St. Petersburg, FL. I love his art.
7. Glue small triangles of patterned paper randomly -This was just something I found in my stash so I am not sure where it came from!
8. Add a quote or phrase like a ransom note - A quote from Dali seemed very apt!
9. Add a border of your choice - A simple scribble border with a white broad Uni-ball Signo.
10. Finish with drips or splatter - Once again with the Docrafts Artiste acrylic paint in Ice Blue to tie everything together.
I love the texture page and I'm really pleased with how it turned out :) The photos do not do the sparkle of the Pearl paint justice.
If you would like to join in the the Mission Inspiration you can find the prompts on the Facebook page.
Thank you for dropping by. Please feel free to leave a comment!